We seek to engage 2 Volunteers who will be based in Nairobi, Kenya. These positions are in line with CMA’s heart beat of continuously engaging volunteers from across the globe to develop their skills by providing opportunities to young people to utilise their time & talents for personal & professional development. This will be achieved through coaching and mentorship as they are expose to a real working environment. The positions will not be on a full-time basis and considerable renumeration will be given.
1. Finance, administration and HR Volunteer
S/he will provide support in the organisations finance, administrative and human re- source duties. S/he will contribute towards and in the realisation of the organisational strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Support / help the head of finance and administration to;
- Manage the organisational finances and develop monthly reports
- Prepare budgets of programs and organisation
- Handle petty cash
- Manage the process of internal and external audits
- Manage staff welfare issues
- Prepare for internal and external meetings
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system
- Coordinate logistical duties to support staff in the organisation
- Prepare payroll
- Manage suppliers
- Perform any other related duties as assigned